This open house was active from June 18 - July 5, 2021. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
Century Boulevard at Tualatin Valley Highway needs improvements related to the South Hillsboro development.
We are widening Century Boulevard, north and south of Tualatin Valley Highway with:
- Five vehicle lanes, two travel lanes in each direction with a center turn lane
- Bike lanes
- Improved stormwater drainage
- Traffic signs and striping
- Upgraded traffic signal at Century Boulevard and Tualatin Valley Highway
- New traffic signal at Century Boulevard and Alexander Street
- Bus pullouts on Tualatin Valley Highway
- Upgraded railroad crossing
Estimated cost: $14.6 million (2021)
- MSTIP Bonding Cost-sharing Program
- City of Hillsboro
- Development fees
- Utility reimbursement