This open house was active from June 18 - July 5, 2021. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
We're sorry we can't meet in person for this construction kick off, but here is a recipe you can make at home:
Apricot Applesauce Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose or 1-1 gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or dairy-free spread
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 large egg or egg substitute
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets.
- Wisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add softened butter. If butter is too hard, microwave for up to 30 seconds.
- Add egg and stir ingredients together. Batter will be wet, like a cake batter.
- Using two spoons, drop balls of dough onto baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes, until just browning on bottom.